I was invited to be a part of the un-veiling of the Oh My GodA�on 29th April 2016, Friday.
1.A�Kacchi Ambi Chicken Tikka- was one of the best items served on the menu. Well-marinated, succulent chicken tikka served with mint chutney. 5/5
2.A�TANDOORI CHICKEN BRUSCHETTA- another show stealer- the tandoori chicken served in shot glasses had achari flavor and bruschetta was crisp. 5/5
3. MINI FALAFEL DISKS- one item which I didn’t like at all. 2.5/5
4.A�SUNDRIED TOMATO SOYA TIKKA- was okayish. 3.5/5
5. MUSHROOM GALAUTI-another least liked item. Though it was soft and melt in the mouth, but somehow I didn’t like the bland taste of it. 2.5/5
First time in my time, I liked the main course better than the starters. Mains were served in a buffet. Though I was too full with starters, but tasted a spoonful or two of the mains.
1. MURG METHI MALAI-creamy and it had a certain kind of sweetness to it. Loved the gravy. A must have! 5/5
2. DAL MAKHNI-aromatic and not too thick textured dal makhni was a total bliss to eat. One of the best dal makhni of Delhi. A must-have! 5/5
3.A�VEG FRIED RICE- 5/5
4. KATHAL AND MOTI KA PULAO- 5/5
5.A�TOFU AND BOKCHOI IN HOT N SWEET SRIRACHA- A�5/5
6.A�SLICED CHICKEN WITH A MINT & CORIANDER SAUCE- 4/5
1. BANOFFEE POPS- I didn’t like them too much, expected something to be like banoffee- rich and sweet, but was almost bland with peanut butter+banana center with museli onA�the outer coat. 3/5
2. BROWNIE WITH CHOCOLATE ICECREAM- perfect brownies with a crisp outer shell and soft center, again with the right amount of sugar added to them! Took two helpings of these. 5/5
Prompt and courteous, well informed staff.
Spacious area with well spaced tables. Music was being played at a very soothing decibel. The ceiling is covered with cotton clouds and harp-like structure fixed onto the walls. The angel on wall of the first landing, made of buttons entirely is a piece of art.
a��Value for money- no clue because it was an invite, but since the menu with the respective price is uploaded now. It is in sync with the rest of the competitors in the vicinity.